On 17th November, Our Lady’s High School, Hackney hosted a talent Show to raise money for Children in Need. The show showcased 20 different acts ranging from spoken word poetry to contemporary dance. It involved Years 7 to 11 and the Sixth Form with members of the School Council as judges. Teachers and students donated to buy tickets for the show and over 260 were sold. Our Lady’s managed to raise almost £500 in conjunction with a bake sale. The stars of the show, as decided by the judges, were the dance group TNG (The Next Generation), who were awarded four cinema tickets donated by Cineworld for their performance.
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Honouring the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Giving thanks for Veda Ryan
- Walsingham: Queen of Shrines of Our Lady
- Fairtrade: Will Westminster be First?
- A Revolution of Tenderness
- Celebrating Young People Awards open for nominations
- St Columba’s collects over a tonne of donations for foodbanks
- Former Irish President visits Convent of Jesus and Mary
- Award-winning parish centre in Ware
All ready for our May Procession tomorrow (Thursday) - don’t forget to bring a flower 💐 to leave with your intentio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
In this month of May, journey with Our Lady to have a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit while praying with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Feast day of St Rita of Cascia, one of the patron saints of impossible cases and hopeless circumstances because of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…