On this page, we present our latest Annual Report and Accounts, as well as a number of diocesan reports and policies. Additional reports and policies can also be found in other sections of this website.
The Diocese of Westminster is one of the smallest dioceses in England and Wales in geographical area, but the largest in terms of Catholic population and priests. The diocese comprises 212 parishes and 206 schools located in the London boroughs north of the River Thames, west of the Lea River, in the County of Hertfordshire and the Borough of Spelthorne in Surrey.
Since the restoration of the Catholic Hierarchy in 1850, its bishop has often been appointed a Cardinal. His Eminence Cardinal Vincent Nichols is the eleventh Archbishop of Westminster, having been installed as Archbishop on 21 May 2009. In an increasingly cosmopolitan city, the diocese reflects wide ethnic and cultural diversity amongst its Catholic population.
Annual Report and Accounts 2022
Reports and Policies
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2022
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2023
- Reducing Our Carbon Footprint
- Complaints Policy
- Complaints against Clergy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Retirement Benefits Scheme Engagement Policy Implementation Statement
- Retirement Benefits Scheme Statement of Investment Principles