The Diocese of Westminster has joined Instagram to extend its current social media presence. This will enable the diocese to reach out to new and diverse audiences, particularly given Instagram’s popularity with younger generations. This will be an opportunity to showcase the mission and work of the diocese.
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Honouring the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Giving thanks for Veda Ryan
- Walsingham: Queen of Shrines of Our Lady
- Celebrating Young People Awards open for nominations
- St Columba’s collects over a tonne of donations for foodbanks
- Fairtrade: Will Westminster be First?
- A Revolution of Tenderness
- Former Irish President visits Convent of Jesus and Mary
- Award-winning parish centre in Ware
The monthly Sodality Mass at Corpus Christi Church, Maiden Lane will be celebrated on Thursday 6th June, 6.30pm fol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Spirit in the City festival 2019 on Friday 31st May and Saturday 1 June at Leicester Square. For inquiries, contact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
All ready for our May Procession tomorrow (Thursday) - don’t forget to bring a flower 💐 to leave with your intentio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…