The Diocese of Westminster has joined Instagram to extend its current social media presence. This will enable the diocese to reach out to new and diverse audiences, particularly given Instagram’s popularity with younger generations. This will be an opportunity to showcase the mission and work of the diocese.
- Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together
- Where art and faith meet
- Cardinal Hume Centre: Every person matters here
- Over 400 adults welcomed at the Rite of Election and Call to Continuing Conversion
- Cardinal's Lenten Appeal: Fighting Food Poverty
- St Turibius of Mogrovejo
- Inside the Hospice: Long live Change
- Bishop advocates for time limit on immigration detention
- Did you arrive in Britain on a Kindertransport?
- The Throne of Mercy: Devotional art in Parsons Green
Lenten talks on Thu 28 March by Rev Dr Michael Lang Cong. Orat., on 'The Sacred Liturgy: source and summit of integ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
'Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy!' (Psalm 47) We are a joyful church, happy in God… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Our Lady adorns the glimpses of spring in the Cherry blossoms in the Catholic University of America campus.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…