On Palm Sunday, 9th April 2017, Bishop Nicholas Hudson celebrated Mass at Saint Mary and St Michael Church, Commercial Road. At the end of Mass, he presented parishioner Mrs Tess Doran with the Benemerenti for her dedicated service to the parish. Tess has been volunteering in the sacristy and around the church for over 47 years, assisting 11 Parish Priests, including current PP Fr William Skehan. The Benemerenti medal is an honour awarded by the Pope to members of the clergy and laity for dedicated service to the Catholic Church.
- Honouring the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Giving thanks for Veda Ryan
- Walsingham: Queen of Shrines of Our Lady
- Celebrating Young People Awards open for nominations
- St Columba’s collects over a tonne of donations for foodbanks
- Fairtrade: Will Westminster be First?
- A Revolution of Tenderness
- Former Irish President visits Convent of Jesus and Mary
- Award-winning parish centre in Ware
- Inside the hospice: Clean living and assisted suicide
Corpus Christi Church, Maiden Lane will hold its annual Quarant'Ore or 40 hours Adoration, 20th to 22nd June. Solem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Where two are gathered | Jesuit Media Initiatives and the Diocese of Westminster Marriage and Family Life team laun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…