St Monica’s Palmers Green was packed to capacity as Bishop John Sherrington joined priests past and present to celebrate a Mass of Thanksgiving for the 70th Anniversary of Profession of Sr Joyce Dionne, Parish Sister for 22 years. Sr Joyce, a Daughter of Providence, was born and raised in Canada, and taught for many years at St Angela’s and Holy Family (now St Anne’s High School for Girls). She has worked full time in the parish since her retirement from teaching. After Mass there was a party, where Bishop John gave thanks to God for her faithful ministry thus far and prayed for blessings on her continuing service to the community.
- Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together
- Where art and faith meet
- Cardinal Hume Centre: Every person matters here
- Over 400 adults welcomed at the Rite of Election and Call to Continuing Conversion
- Cardinal's Lenten Appeal: Fighting Food Poverty
- St Turibius of Mogrovejo
- Inside the Hospice: Long live Change
- Bishop advocates for time limit on immigration detention
- Did you arrive in Britain on a Kindertransport?
- The Throne of Mercy: Devotional art in Parsons Green
Lenten talks on Thu 28 March by Rev Dr Michael Lang Cong. Orat., on 'The Sacred Liturgy: source and summit of integ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
'Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy!' (Psalm 47) We are a joyful church, happy in God… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Our Lady adorns the glimpses of spring in the Cherry blossoms in the Catholic University of America campus.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…