- Three Summer Camps at Newman Catholic College
- Caritas Bakhita House gives trafficked women ‘best possible chance’, according to report.
- Pope's Prayer Intention for young people of Africa
- 'The joy of love experienced by families is also the joy of the Church'
- Remembering Cardinal Cormac on the first anniversary of his death
- Catholic schools: Always open
- Something worth celebrating
- The network of charity giving hope and rebuilding lives in Kerala
- A day of Christian Solidarity with Friends of the Holy Land
- FHL Gaza: A vision in action
- VocationsWill you be the next Mary Lee?
My story begins with a lady, called Mary, not the Mother of Jesus, but a sick and housebound parishioner called Mary Lee from my home parish of St Mary Magdalen’s, Willesden Green in North-West London. As a youth group we went visiting on a Satu...more
- VocationsA New Year for our Seminarians
In early September, the seminarians of Westminster diocese will gather together with the Cardinal and Bishop John Sherrington for the 'Westminster Gathering'. This annual event affords an opportunity for all our seminarians to meet together for pr...more
- Main NewsThe network of charity giving hope and rebuilding lives in Kerala
As media focus on the Kerala floods gradually fades, a charity in England and Wales is drawing attention to its continued efforts to rescue and restore lives in this latest climate catastrophe. With 10,000 volunteers in England and Wales ...more
- Main NewsA day of Christian Solidarity with Friends of the Holy Land
Press release received from Friends of the Holy Land, Warwickshire ‘Friends of the Holy Land’ will host a national day of Christian solidarity on Saturday 22nd September.FHL’s achievements in their nine years of existence have been ...more
- Main NewsFHL Gaza: A vision in action
‘Christian witness means being a good neighbour’. This year’s guest speaker at the annual garden party at Our Lady of Victories, Kensington, was Dr Harry Hagopian, international lawyer and ecumenical adviser on matters relating to the Holy L...more
- Vocations'It takes many people to make a good priest'
‘What matters is not so much what we achieve as what’s in our heart. Which is why the Lord calls us not simply to be shepherds but to be shepherds after his heart’ were the words of encouragement spoken by Bishop Nicholas Hudson in his homil...more
- Main News'Jesus is unable to resist the word of his Mother... he will certainly grant all that his Mother asks'
The 30th annual diocesan pilgrimage to Lourdes this year was held from 22nd to 27th July. The theme for the pilgrimage, ‘Do whatever he tells you’ was taken from John 2:5 when at the wedding feast at Cana, Mary commands the servants to do as J...more
- Main NewsIn adoration of Christ’s Real Presence
by Fr Kevin Jordan, Parish Priest St Mary Magdalen, Willesden Green Each week on the A-Team, Hannibal would say, ‘I love it when a plan comes together.’ Until recently, the diocese’s directions to our church would bring you to firmly shu...more
- EducationIn thanksgiving: Catholic Children’s Society
On Thursday 5th July students from across the diocese gathered for the Catholic Children’s Society (CCS) annual Good Samaritan and Good Shepherd Masses at Westminster Cathedral. The Good Shepherd Mass for primary school pupils was celebrated by ...more
- Main NewsDiocese without frontiers: An exciting time for ecumenism
In the second of a series of articles by Westminster priests who live and work outside the diocese, Mgr Paul McPartlan shares his experience of working for ecumenical dialogue. The year 1984 was important for me in tw...more
We begin the Commissioning Mass for this year's SPEC volunteer missionaries, celebrated with Bishop Nicholas Hudson… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Today on Our Lady of Sorrows, we consider the Seven Sorrows of Mother Mary. 'You see this child: he is...destined t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…