On Saturday 5 March, six seminarians were instituted to the Office of Lector at a Mass celebrated by Bishop Alan Hopes at Allen Hall. Julio Albornoz, Daniel Herrero, David Knight and Carlos Quito, who are in formation for priesthood for the diocese, Anthony Asomugha, for East Anglia, and Joseph McCay, for Nottingham, were instituted to this ministry, which is one of the stages of formation for ordination to the priesthood.
- Parishes working together: Kensington, Pinner, Parsons Green and Kingsland come to the aid of Stevenage
- A Bastion of Biodiversity: St Augustine’s Priory
- St Gregory’s Catholic Science College recognised by Mayor of London
- Finchley Catholic High School student wins Catenian National Public Speaking Competition
- Westminster Altar Servers Mass 2019: 'Serving is about serving the poor as well!'
- International Mass: Unity in diversity
- Pupils celebrate Extraordinary Month of Mission
- Lawyers and judges gather for Red Mass
- Bishop John Sherrington welcomes Tafida Raqeeb ruling
- Feast Day of Our Lady of Willesden
'Such is the holiness of daily life, which Saint John Henry Newman described in these words: “The Christian has a d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
'God has created me to do Him some Definite Service.' Today is the day. John Henry Newman's journey to sainthood r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…