Message from CSAS to PSRs
We have received a few queries this week regarding increased support being provided within parishes to those affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please ensure that if parishes are providing services/ministry that involves regulated activity, the usual rules in respect of DBS checks are applied. New volunteers must be checked in the usual way where there is eligibility.
If parishioners are making private arrangements with their neighbours and friends to support each other, in a way that is not organised or overseen by the parish, then this does not require DBS checking.
Safer Recruitment of New Volunteers
- Applicant Consent for DBS Processing (DBS 17)
- Volunteer Registration Form
- Volunteer Reference Form
- Confirmation of ID Form (DBS 3a)
- Confirmation of ID Form (DBS 3b) - non-EEA paid roles only
- Safeguarding Self Declaration Form (DBS 4)
- Update Service ID Verification Form (DBS 13) (Update Service Applications only) - to be used when previous DBS3 on file and same ID verifier/parish.
- Code of Conduct for Leaders and Helpers
- Code of Conduct for Children and Young People
- Written Agreement for Volunteers
- E-Learning Brochure
- Bereavement Home Visitor
- Children's Helper
- Children's Litugry Group Helper
- Eucharistic Minister
- Folk Group
- Parish Catechist
- MC Co-ordinator
- Music Leader
- Parish Visitor
- Parish Youth Worker