Where to start on the work of evangelisation in the parish? There is available a range of ideas, knowledge and resources, from informal approaches to more formal evangelisation programmes, that can support and encourage the missionary parish in bringing new and renewed encounters with Jesus Christ.
- Proclaim Westminster - Building on Proclaim 15, the response of Bishops of England and Wales to Pope Francis' Evangelium Gaudium - Joy of the Gospel, Proclaim Westminster offers a range of resources to be deliver a New Evangelisation.
- Sycamore - Sycamore is an informal course about the Christian faith and its relevance for life today. It gives you space to meet other people, share ideas, explore your beliefs, and think about questions that really matter. Each session involves a short film and time for discussion. Everyone is welcome.
- Alpha - Alpha is a chance to ask these big questions and explore the Christian faith in a fun, non-pressurised environment. Each session includes a short film and a discussion where you can share what you think with a small group of people just like you.
- CaFÉ – Catholic Faith Exploration - The CaFE courses inspire and empower regular church-goers and also inform those exploring the faith in a modern and non-threatening manner.
- Called & Gifted - The Called & Gifted™ Discernment Process is designed to help Christians discern the presence of charisms in their lives. Charisms, or spiritual gifts, are special abilities given to all Christians by the Holy Spirit to give them power both to represent Christ and to be a channel of God's goodness for people.
- Landings - Landings is a series of relaxed, informal, lay-led meetings, based on faith-sharing within a small group, that offer a safe and supported “landing place” for Catholics who have been away from the Church and are thinking about coming back.
Proclaim Westminster - https://rcdow.org.uk/faith/evangelisation/proclaim-westminster/
Sycamore - https://www.sycamore.fm/
CaFÉ – Catholic Faith Exploration - https://faithcafe.org/
Called & Gifted – from Catherine of Siena Institute - https://siena.org/called-gifted
Landings - https://landings.org.uk/