On Saturday 5 March, six seminarians were instituted to the Office of Lector at a Mass celebrated by Bishop Alan Hopes at Allen Hall. Julio Albornoz, Daniel Herrero, David Knight and Carlos Quito, who are in formation for priesthood for the diocese, Anthony Asomugha, for East Anglia, and Joseph McCay, for Nottingham, were instituted to this ministry, which is one of the stages of formation for ordination to the priesthood.
Vocations - News
- Praying with People of Faith for the Victims of the London Attacks
- Pope Sends Message of Solidarity after Westminster Attack
- Praying for the Victims of London Attacks
- Westminster Cathedral and the Secular
- 560 welcomed at the Rite of Election
- Pope's Prayer Intentions March 2017
- Ash Wednesday in the Diocese
- The Coffee Shop: Creating a Welcoming Parish
- Shared Understanding of Death and Dying
- 'A Powerful Meditation on the Passion'
'For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.They are plans for good and not for disaster' Jeremiah 29:11 #mondaymotivation
'Have nothing to do with anything that undermines who we are as children of a common Father,' urges… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…