On 17th November, Our Lady’s High School, Hackney hosted a talent Show to raise money for Children in Need. The show showcased 20 different acts ranging from spoken word poetry to contemporary dance. It involved Years 7 to 11 and the Sixth Form with members of the School Council as judges. Teachers and students donated to buy tickets for the show and over 260 were sold. Our Lady’s managed to raise almost £500 in conjunction with a bake sale. The stars of the show, as decided by the judges, were the dance group TNG (The Next Generation), who were awarded four cinema tickets donated by Cineworld for their performance.
- Our Lady’s Got Talent
- A truly rich harvest in New Zealand
- Welcome Home
- St Thomas More’s hall of fame
- Inside the Hospice: The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Reaching out in Westminster
- Child Dignity in the Digital Age
- Calais: Speaking up for young migrants
- London Fire Brigade Carol Service
- Red Wednesday Shines a Light on Christian Persecution
Whatever the ailment, physical or spiritual, know that the Lord is always present when you call out to him and his… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
My heartfelt condolences for all who died or were caught up with the devastating mudslides in Santa Barbara County.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
In all that the week has to offer, may the peace of Christ dwell within you and around you. Have a blessed week… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
'Peace to all people and to all nations on earth!' Today on Peace Sunday Pope Francis invites us all to pray for #peace.