The Diocese of Westminster has joined Instagram to extend its current social media presence. This will enable the diocese to reach out to new and diverse audiences, particularly given Instagram’s popularity with younger generations. This will be an opportunity to showcase the mission and work of the diocese.
- Praying with People of Faith for the Victims of the London Attacks
- Pope Sends Message of Solidarity after Westminster Attack
- Praying for the Victims of London Attacks
- Westminster Cathedral and the Secular
- 560 welcomed at the Rite of Election
- Pope's Prayer Intentions March 2017
- Ash Wednesday in the Diocese
- The Coffee Shop: Creating a Welcoming Parish
- Shared Understanding of Death and Dying
- 'A Powerful Meditation on the Passion'
We are hiring a parish cleaner for St Patrick’s, Wapping. To view the job spec and apply please see our website:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
'For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.They are plans for good and not for disaster' Jeremiah 29:11 #mondaymotivation