Growing in Faith prioritises transparency and accountability. A Campaign Stewardship Committee made of laity and clergy, chaired by Fr. David Evans and Baroness Nuala O’Loan, continues to provide oversight to ensure that ring-fenced monies are managed and allocated in accordance with the restricted objectives of the campaign.
Supporters will receive regular communication from the Growing in Faith office through newsletters, stories in the Westminster Record and articles on this website, as well as regular updates from their parishes.
If you wish to make a contribution or feel that you would like to give more, a pledge form is available for download here. Completed forms should be mailed to the Growing in Faith office: Vaughan House, 46 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1QN.
If you are a UK taxpayer we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you donate. And it won’t cost you anything. Click here for more information.
How will monies raised through Growing in Faith be used?
Campaign Stewardship Members:
1. Fr David Evans, Hackney (Chair)
2. Baroness Nuala O’Loan (Vice-Chair)
3. Ms Holly Bowman, Chelsea 1
4. Fr John Buckley,Tottenham
5. Mr Paolo Camoletto, Financial Secretary
6. Mr Mike Infurnari, Director of Development
7. Fr John Gray, Ware
8. Mr Roland Hayes, Maiden Lane
9. Fr Paul McAleenan, Watford
10. Fr Paul McDermott, Cricklewood
11. Fr William Nicol, Wapping
12. Fr John Whooley, Shepherds Bush
If you are an American tax payer and would like to make a tax deductable donation to Growing in Faith, please click here for more information.