Every pound raised helps us support our parishes, our priests and those in need around us.
Did you know that if you are a UK taxpayer we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you donate? And it won’t cost you anything.
How it works
Gift Aid is a government scheme that enables us to reclaim the tax that you have already paid, on your donations.
To date, almost 70% of those supporting Growing in Faith are Gift Aiding their contribution. If you and others are able to join them, it would mean we can:
- Invest more in parish projects
- Fund the seminary
- Provide accommodation for retired priests
- Support our work of charity to those in need in our local communities
What you have to do
Make a Gift Aid declaration today. There are three simple steps:
- Download a Gift Aid Declaration form here
- Print and complete the form
- Return it to us by post:Growing in Faith Office, Vaughan House, 46 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1QN
We will take care of the rest! Thank you for your ongoing support.