St Joseph’s Pastoral Centre aims to enable people with learning disabilities to participate fully in the life of their church and community, by providing a varied programme of courses at their activities centre in Hendon, which currently has an intake of over 200 students.
We have an exciting part-time opportunity for a suitably experienced individual to join the team at St Joseph’s Pastoral Centre as a Tutor.
Based in Hendon, the post holders will:
- To work creatively with flowers, building a course that will inspire and challenge the students
- Plan, deliver and evaluate the course.
- Work in a ‘person-centred’ way with each student.
- Motivate and inspire students in their subject and assess their achievements and progress
- Manage the support staff and volunteers on that course
This is an opportunity for a hardworking self-motivator to make a real difference to our vital work.
These posts are subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Salary: £17.16 per hour
Contract type:Permanent – part time
Hours of work: 3 hours per week on Thursdays from 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Closing date: 18 December 2017 (closing at 17:00)
Please click here for job description.
We do NOT accept CVs. Applicants will need to be able to provide evidence that they have the right to work in the UK. Please complete job applications and submit to email@example.com