We promote parish-based social action in the following ways:
- Our hubs give local support to new and existing parish-based social initiatives
- Our Social Action Map shows you the social action projects running at each parish in the Diocese of Westminster
- We establish partnerships with local and national organisation
- We develop resources for parish priests and volunteers.
Caritas Westminster is the umbrella organisation for:
- Caritas St Joseph's, a lifelong learning school for people with intellectual disabilities
- Caritas Deaf Service, which helps the Deaf Community and people who are hard of hearing to take part in Church life
- Caritas Bakhita House, a refuge for women escaping human trafficking
- St John Southworth Caritas Fund - grants for parish-based social action initiatives and for individuals in need.