We seek to bring about a society where everyone lives a life of dignity and worth.
We aim to help individuals in the Diocese of Westminster to use their gifts and talents to create inclusive and caring communities.
All our work at Caritas Westminster is underpinned by Catholic Social Teaching, and this is reflected in our values as an organisation. We want to:
- Work with the most marginalised groups in our society
- Work with communities to create a more just society
- Support services which restore the dignity and self-worth of individuals and communities
- Encourage and celebrate local initiatives
- Support and develop projects which put Catholic Social Teaching into practice.
All our projects and partnerships fit in with our seven strategic priorities. These are:
- Food poverty and debt
- The social isolation of the most vulnerable
- Intellectual disability
- Human trafficking
- The Deaf Community
- Youth inclusion.
To find out more about our priorities, please see our Three Year Strategy, 2014-2016.