'The measure of the greatness of a society is found in the way it treats those most in need, those who have nothing apart from their poverty.' - Pope Francis, March 2013
Since 2012 we have been supporting and enhancing social action in the Diocese of Westminster.
We encourage Catholic parishes to use their gifts and passions to make a difference in their local communities. We do this by:
- Supporting parishes to run their own social action projects
- Running services for Deaf and hard of hearing people, people with learning disabilities, and women escaping human trafficking
- Developing partnerships with local and national NGOs
- Giving grants for parish projects and individuals in need
- Developing resources for parish priests and volunteers.